Friday 27 September 2013

Common lizard

I was able to photograph a common lizard the other day basking in the heat (well, the English equivalent of heat) of the day. Me and a friend had gone for a walk around the grounds of my college in Hampshire (sparsholt). We often do as it is in a lovely part of the country and is home to some rare wildlife due to the habitats surrounding it. We lifted up a piece of corrugated metal to find this little guy enjoying the warmth underneath. After taking the photo i returned the metal and left it to it, all without it moving a muscle (except the odd eye movement to check us out.

2 comments:

  1. Matt, I love this blog. That BG is perfect. but you have no 'follow' button so I can't follow it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will find that i now have a follow button :), and that i also have a translate button after being recommended :).

    ReplyDelete